Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have seen some strange and funny vids but,.......this is unbelievable!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have seen some strange and funny vids but,.......this is unbelievable!





    Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 26, 2011, 11:19.

  • #2
    I...think that's NSFW under some interpretations. You may want to change it out.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
      I...think that's NSFW under some interpretations. You may want to change it out.
      what? come again?

      Comment


      • #4
        No, I don't think I will.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

        Comment


        • #5
          uh?

          Comment


          • #6
            wooosh
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

            Comment


            • #7
              Unbelievable!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

              Comment


              • #8
                Here are two much better videos; I present Tom and his friends:



                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

                Comment

                Working...
                X