Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry Seattle, we roast the best coffee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    coffee

soda

Dr. Pepper
    People like Dr. Pepper? I thought Dr. Pepper existed solely as emergency soda when your soda of choice is out.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Need we remind you that you have no sense of taste, Lori? Dr. Pepper is one of my favorite sodas.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I can taste Mountain Dew.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm sorry.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Dr. Pepper

I tried coffee once when I was in school. I never seemed to acquire the taste for it. If I'm going to drink flavored water for a jump start, I might as well buy something convenient and considerably cheaper.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
              Supposedly, both DFH and Stone finished massive expansions in 2011 which more then doubled the capacity of the breweries. I'm not sure about sales but supposedly the only craft brewer with a larger brewery capacity is DFH.
              Why is this good?

Budweiser is even larger!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Dr. Pepper

I tried coffee once when I was in school. I never seemed to acquire the taste for it. If I'm going to drink flavored water for a jump start, I might as well buy something convenient and considerably cheaper.
                you can't get cheaper that home-brewed. Pretty convenient, too.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  Why is this good?

Budweiser is even larger!
                  It's good because Budweiser is larger. Growing larger in a land of giants is harder then growing larger in a land of dwarves.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    In other news about locals taking over the world the Stone Brewing Company, a local brewery which is the second largest craft brewer in the US after Dogfishhead, is becoming the first American craft brewery to open a brewery in Europe. Stone founder and CEO has announced they'll be opening a brewery, restaurant, and tasting room in Berlin, Germany hoping to convince German beer drinkers to try more ales. Supposedly Germany recently edged out the UK as the company's largest export market and they're hoping to build on that growth. If the Berlin expansion goes well then they will become the largest craft brewing company in the US.

http://web.signonsandiego.com/news/2...target-berlin/
                    Germans live up to their image when it comes to beer.
                    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Coffee like beer is a acquired taste, for most people (for me too).

Whiskey was surprisingly not for me.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Root Beer>Creme Soda>Dr Pepper>Sprite (sprite use to be 2nd)~Coke (use to be really freaking low)

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Whiskey is strange. I was a teetotaler for years. I can't stand beer and only started liking wine in recent years. I took right to the distilled stuff.

Comment

It took me a long time to warm up to whisky but other coffee and beer took no time at all. Wine had a bit of a learning curve but I appreciate it a lot now.
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Yeah, Wine was an (easier) acquired taste too.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                                you can't get cheaper that home-brewed. Pretty convenient, too.
                                I get it for less than 20 cents a 12 ounce serving, and I just reach into the frig an open it. It doesn't get any more convenient than that.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X