No announcement yet.

Would someone like to inherit this DL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone like to inherit this DL?

So I'm actually kind of getting bored of this. Pretending to be Zzzwhatever gets old faster than I expected. How the hell Drake keeps it up is beyond me.

But I still think the DL itself is amusing.

If you want to have a crack at it, PM KrazyHorse (yes, I am the one running this DL ) and I'll give you the password and we can enjoy more Zzzz related humor from someone with more jokes than me.

-KH

Very funny Dutchie. How did you get the "staff" tag ey ?
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Plomp is a genius, it's a whole new level of subversion... this is what 21st century is all about
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Comment

Seeing as Zzzchot has the golden opportunities from the secret forum and such stuff, shouldn't you rather out the KH original and go on with the awesome mod powers of D00M?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X