Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you for or against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what isn't okay? Double posting.

Smoking cigarettes per se isn't a theological issue, but the broader issue of human freedom is, very much so. How is it that we have the power, and indeed the right, to choose damnation, but not to choose to light up a cigarette?

Straight-up suicide is a more complex question, because it's hard to say whether a human being of sound mind can choose to end his/her existence. In the case of assisted suicide (for the terminally ill), I strongly disapprove of the action itself but just as strongly believe that, if that is their wish and they are not insane, they should be able to decide their own fate for themselves.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• If the right to bear arms is enshrined in the constitution then you basically do have the right to blow your own brains out if you want to. How could the government stop you?

Comment

• Elok, everything should be done to save people from eternal damnation. The thing is that we are powerless to some extent. God hasn't given us that authority. He has, however, given us a little bit more ability to prevent people from physically harming themselves.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I frankly see no problem with assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. If someone wants to die on their own terms, so be it.

Then we can harvest their organs!
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Oh snap. Reagan administration official admits that deregulation = more jobs was 'made up'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1066949.html

Comment

• The structure of that article is strange. It puts a Bartlett quote right at the beginning and at the end, but in the middle doesn't even mention his name.
              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
              X