Pro tip for all you Poly parents and parents-to-be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro tip for all you Poly parents and parents-to-be

Do not--repeat, DO NOT--call the office to page the on-call pediatrician at 10:45 PM on a Friday night to ask for a refill on a medication.

If, for some bat**** insane reason, you do not follow said advice, please at least have the good grace to answer your phone when the on-call pediatrician calls back to get information, like, say, the medication in question, or the pharmacy phone number, or the kid's name.

I swear to Christ: CONTRACEPTION IN THE WATER SUPPLY. IT IS THE ONLY ANSWER.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

First time parents.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'm going to tell everyone that I know that pediatricians are warm-hearted people that welcome calls in the night.

Don't bother to thank me, it's my pleasure.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

This is ObamaCare's fault. The government tells them, brainwashes people into believing they have free healthcare and now parents think they can be retarded to their pediatricians.

I hate to break it to you Guy, but the solution is not contraceptive water fluoride. That's communist mind control stuff, remember? The solution is to take down Obama in 2012 and eliminate this entitlement culture wrapped around healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          I swear to Christ: CONTRACEPTION IN THE WATER SUPPLY. IT IS THE ONLY ANSWER.
          Wouldn't work down here. Nobody drinks the water without boiling it, and that might do funny things to the chemicals.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            I'm going to tell everyone that I know that pediatricians are warm-hearted people that welcome calls in the night.

Don't bother to thank me, it's my pleasure.
            And you'll of course give them Guynemers phone number, rigth ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              Wouldn't work down here. Nobody drinks the water without boiling it, and that might do funny things to the chemicals.
              Perú had a huge Cholera outbreak in the early 90s
              I need a foot massage

Comment

In my brother / sister-in-law's case, my parents played the part of hapless pediatrician.

"Help, the baby isn't crying!"
                "Okay?"
                "Is that bad?"
                "We're going to leave the phone off the hook if you don't stop this"
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                  Seriously, move back to a 1st world country.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                    Perú had a huge Cholera outbreak in the early 90s
                    I'm guessing that's why nobody drinks the water without boiling it.

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    Seriously, move back to a 1st world country.
                    Gee, buy bottled water or move to a place with a much higher cost of living and far fewer job opportunities where it'll cost us literally six times as much, at a minimum, to have our kid? Tough call...
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

time for Guy to quit this and get a less stressful job like minesweeper
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                        "Help, the baby isn't crying!"
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

A former co-worker of mine once got paged around 1:30AM by a parent who said, "well, she's almost a year old now, and she's never had a fever. Is that weird?"

Luckily, he's a calmer man than myself. I probably would've starting burning things.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"Help! My heart! It won't stop!"

Actual quote from a recent 911 call at my department.
                            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                            X