Stupid AK47 shooter on rampage in West Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid AK47 shooter on rampage in West Philly

View more videos at: http://nbcphiladelphia.com.

Stupid embedding. Click here for video:

While the suspect was busy shooting the bar, his car was rolling down the street.

I find it humorous that one of the patrons shown on the camera footage pulls out a pistol. And stupid ****** puts his car in reverse and has to break off his shooting spree to chase after his car.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Philadelphia is a lot like Somalia.

Comment

Why was this commie not shot down by some good ole fashioned constitutionally legalizied gunemens ?
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

They were running for cover like little girls. Philadelphians

Comment

Not the bar patron with the handgun, visible on the footage.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

So now there are some good Philadelphians.

So ****ing what?
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Not the bar patron with the handgun, visible on the footage.
              Are you drunk ? There are no such thing in the video.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Last two lines are great.

Police say they have no idea why Jones was shooting at the bar in the first place.

If you have any information, you're urged to call Philadelphia Police.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Are you drunk ? There are no such thing in the video.
                  Watch it closely.

Comment

Working...
                  X