No announcement yet.

1980s Sitcom Predicted Gaddafi's Death.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980s Sitcom Predicted Gaddafi's Death.

'Second Chance' aired for one season in 1987 through 1988.

Click image for larger version

Name:	expression2001nd0.gif
Views:	7
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	9135418

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I see why it only got one season...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Only morons would find that amusing. Which holds true for anyone amused by sitcoms from the '80s.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is it too soon if it's done 24 years beforehand?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            Only morons would find that amusing. Which holds true for anyone amused by sitcoms from the '80s.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	33.gif
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	9092051

GO AWAY!

Comment

Grow up. Do you even have a job yet, nurse?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"1980's sitcom predicted that Pope John Paul II would eventually die of old age "
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'll give them credit for getting the year right, and being only a few months off.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

They had top analysts working on it, so they should be close.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X