No announcement yet.

Jobs Creator Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Herman Cain appeared shortly before BK was banned, not after. FWIW.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Careful. My guess is it's Ben.
      It's obviously Drake. He matches him stylistically.

It's definitely not Ben because Cain was hostile to Ben in one thread.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I know who it is.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Cain View Post
            I'm a job creator. President Obama's policies are crushing us job creators. They crushed Steve Jobs and now he's six feet under. Obama is killing and killed jobs.
            This might be my hang up but I'm guessing this is a Loinburger/Kevin DL. Of course, I also suspected either he or SP wrote RoboCon.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

BTW "Herman Cain"'s custom title or location field should read "Black Walnut" or 9,9,9.

Comment

Meh. There are better novelty DLs...although it's nice you've moved on to a new one, Drake. Tupac's getting old.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Careful. My guess is it's Ben.
                  You seem to forget I am campaigning for President of the OT on the platform of a final solution to the Kenobi question?

This is yet another smear campaign by the liberal mainstream media...

Comment

OK, talking about being OT President and finding a final solution to the Kenobi question now makes me shift my guess to Asher.

Comment

Small business owners make most of the jobs in the US and very, very few of them either make $1 million per year or half a net work of over $1 million. The millionaires just aren't the job creators.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        OK, talking about being OT President and finding a final solution to the Kenobi question now makes me shift my guess to Asher.
                        You're the person who's always wrong. As President, I promise to appoint you Secretary of Answering Yes-Or-No Questions so I can at least settle some things with certainty. For instance, was Roe v. Wade a good decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Herman Cain View Post
                          You're the person who's always wrong. As President, I promise to appoint you Secretary of Answering Yes-Or-No Questions so I can at least settle some things with certainty. For instance, was Roe v. Wade a good decision?
                          9-9-9!
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post

It's Drake.
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well he is black, but he isn't gay, that might rule Drake out.
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I'm telling you all, his posts are stylistically the same as Drake's.

Comment

Working...
                                X