No announcement yet.

Krazyhorse at Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, KH. Zoe should know, he's not there, unlike you.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20.gif
Views:	4
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	9092019

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        I'll give the benefit of the doubt to Zoets (maybe it was an honest translation mistake)... What evidence do you have, Zoets?
        Floor trading volumes are down to fractions of what they were a few years ago, and electronic trading volumes are way up. The exchange is a nice place to have parties (I've been to a couple) and that's about it.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          Floor trading volumes are down to fractions of what they were a few years ago, and electronic trading volumes are way up. The exchange is a nice place to have parties (I've been to a couple) and that's about it.
          The Philadelphia Stock Exchange doesn't even have an equities trading floor anymore. I was under the impression that floor trading was little more than a relic retained for tradition, although I'm assuming there may be some benefits for placing an order through a floor broker, though I'm not sure what those may be.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Philadelphia Stock Exchange
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The oldest stock exchange in the country! Founded in 1790

It might surprise you to know that at the time of the founding of this nation, Philadelphia was the country's largest and most important city
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The oldest stock exchange in the country! Founded in 1790

It might surprise you to know that at the time of the founding of this nation, Philadelphia was the country's largest and most important city
                I'm pretty sure there were more people in Manhattan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy View Post
                  Whereas you are obviously a miserably detestable swine and a perverted bug-eyed lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material.
                  I doubt any genetic material was exchanged, they already shared the same genetic material.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

New York City has been number one in population in every census:

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      New York City has been number one in population in every census:
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Largest...tion_by_decade
                      I checked that like 15 minutes ago. Considering growth rates, I suspect Philly had a larger population in 1776, but NYC had overtaken it by the time of the first census in 1790. The difference was not significant until the early 19th century, regardless.

Regardless, as well, Philly's metropolitan area had a larger population, as wikipedia states, and discussion about population doesn't undermine my point of Philadelphia's greater relevance at the foundation of this country; after all, the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were both crafted in Philadelphia.

Comment

New York wouldn't have been a very safe place at the time the Declaration of Independence was signed. I think it was captured in 1776.

Comment

And the Constitution?

Comment

Your ****hole used to be a decent city. Big wow.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                            X