No announcement yet.

I want a French 105 artillery piece.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get it, are you saying his fence can withstand artillery fire?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      If you are tired of your neighbours, then just dig some tunnels to their houses and place a buch of dynamite there.
      A classic civil war tactic... Come to think of it they used it in the middle ages as well.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        The maginot fence?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          The maginot fence?
          That's what the constitutional future under Ron Paul will look like. Everyone will live in a fortress because everyone else owns military-grade artillery. Can't afford it? To bad, you'll just have to become a rich guy's servant.

Comment

I love my neighbors, I only want the artillery to ensure that we're all safe from the Gays and the Liberals.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              I love my neighbors, I only want the artillery to ensure that we're all safe from the Gays and the Liberals.
              Artillery will not protect you from the gasses emitted by the gay bomb. You'll just have to live upwind.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                It takes an howitzer to fire above walls, everyone knows this.
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  A classic civil war tactic... Come to think of it they used it in the middle ages as well.
                  Also a commonly used WWI tactic.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You can have a arty piece, if you're so inclined(and willing to pay the permit fees etc)
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      I hate my neighbors. They play Mexican music to loud and they leave their unmentionable garments in full view of the public. Clearly, I need 105 artillery piece and an MG42.

Comment

Howitzers arent illegal, they just have enormous tax stamps.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Howitzers arent illegal, they just have enormous tax stamps.
                          Yankystani is insane
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

If you get a MG-42 be sure you get one which is retrofitted, the Original Ammo isn't produced anymore AFAIK.

Also since it seems the whole 'Building Houses with Concrete instead of Wood' Thing never caught on in the US
                            an Artillery Piece may be Overkill, just casually mention your Words are Backed by Nuclear Weapons and you should be fine
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                              If you are tired of your neighbours, then just dig some tunnels to their houses and place a buch of dynamite there. It would be impressive and all evidence will be buryied. Further, when you are digging, you can't post here and that would be a relief for us
                              Sappers
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Main_Brain, we still make all kinds of ammunition here in America.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X