Pics of the drought.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    Hundreds of thousands of starving people is a bit of a downer, that's why the media ignores it
    Your media ignores everything that's not about the US...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
      In 20-30 years a desert will run from Texas to Alberta. This will include some of the current most productive land in the US and Canada.
      They can always dedicate themselves to llama herding
      I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        In 20-30 years a desert will run from Texas to Alberta. This will include some of the current most productive land in the US and Canada.
        Cool, how do you know this?

Comment

God told him. They were in the same year at school you know
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hundreds of thousands of starving people is a bit of a downer, that's why the media ignores it
            I have heard of this also

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              That's not a real drought. Why don't you go to the horn of Africa for a real drought...
              This is the drought map of Texas:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tx_dm.png
Views:	1
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	9092003

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                  This is the drought map of Texas:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170257[/ATTACH]

ACK!
                  Big deal. It's all relative. The lakes still have water in, the grass and the trees are still green...

Besides, kinda seems like karma that a state like Texas is suffering from drought.
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

What is a state like Texas? Just because Ben is obsessed with something doesn't mean everyone associated with it deserves to suffer.

Comment

What is a state like Texas? Just because Ben is obsessed with something doesn't mean everyone associated with it deserves to suffer.
                      Texas has both the tools and the mental capacity to get rid of "unwanted" persons, so if they choose not to get rid of BK, they deserve to suffer
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

God is clearly punishing texas for not executing bk.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

As he should.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Rick Perry should pray for the illegal Canadian aliens to be evicted from the Holy Land of the Texians.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes:
                              Spoiler:

Before some stupid foreigner complains about the measuring unit, 1 meter = 40 inches or so.
                              Wow. Even dryer than I thought. That's not much rain over a year.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The drought doesn't seem to serious btw, the grass is green.
                                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                                X