Breaking News:::U.S.: Iran-Tied D.C. Terror Plot Disrupted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
    I've been to San Francisco, yes. Also, NY. Do you think this may have skewed my image of the USA?
    Yeah, in Virginia everyone works for the government.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You only learned that like last week, Kidicious. As I recall it was while you were accusing me of being a "hick from Alabama or Arkansas or someplace"

And also, not that many people work for the government. Most work for contractors.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Who work for the government.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          You only learned that like last week, Kidicious. As I recall it was while you were accusing me of being a "hick from Alabama or Arkansas or someplace"

And also, not that many people work for the government. Most work for contractors.
          I called you a psychopath because you desire the murder of innocent people. Gribbler called you a fascist. I'm not sure who called you a hick. I must have missed it.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X