Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad

****ing awesome season finale.

Only 1 more season to go before it ends.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I've watched through season 2. The last 2 episodes were so depressing I'm not I can get back into it.
    "

Comment

Well, I'll make DaShi's post for him:

Thanks DFG!
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

DFG isn't sophisticated enough to watch cable television fare. He's more into the popcorn movies that teenage boys go to.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Wow. Do you really think a movie about spinal cancer is some pg-13 action flick?
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

50/50 is on my list of movies to see. But I'll see it when it's on Bluray.

Breaking Bad is definitely more adult fare, though.

Comment

I've watched through season 2. The last 2 episodes were so depressing I'm not I can get back into it.
              I could sympathize with Walt, at least a little, up to the end of season two. After he did that horrible thing though....I don't know if I can watch a show where I hate, and actively wish for the death of the protagonist.
              "

Comment

The concept is admittedly heavy for many people.

FWIW, I don't actively wish for the death of the protagonist. The severity of his uncontrolled dive into what he ends up being is what draws me to the show.

Comment

It's a good show

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    DFG isn't sophisticated enough to watch cable television fare. He's more into the popcorn movies that teenage boys go to.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	superlachen1yg7.gif
Views:	16
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	9091952

Just not into shows that a bored housewife gets excited about.

Comment

This would seem to imply that everything on cable television is "sophisticated." I saw an episode of The Borgias (in English) while I was in Chile. That was not sophisticated. Not at all.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]170182[/ATTACH]

Just not into shows that a bored housewife gets excited about.
                        Pretty sure "bored housewives" don't watch Breaking Bad.

Comment

No spoilers, but definitely an awesome finale - one of the best shows on TV without a doubt.
                          And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Excellent show. Actually, it was those last two episodes from Season 2 that really solidified it for me. I was pretty upset about what I saw as well. But I couldn't help but be impressed by how well executed it was. The intention was to make the viewers upset and to change the way they feel about a character they have rooted for and are likely still rooting for.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pretty sure "bored housewives" don't watch Breaking Bad.
                              Soap opera, yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X