Keynesian Beauty Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keynesian Beauty Contest!

It's time for a Keynesian Beauty Contest. Yes, I know, already. The rules are simple. You select six pictures of beautiful women from a set. The winner is the person who picked the most popular picture. In case of ties, we'll go to who picked the second most popular and further down until the sixth, if necessary.

1. For the set of pictures for this contest will come from the latest Babe Thread: VI.
    2. To keep it manageable, will restrict the pictures to the first 10 pages of that thread.
    3. PM me the six pictures of women that you believe to be the most beautiful.
    a. Please include the post number
    b. If there are more than one pictures in the post, please identify which picture your are selecting
    4. Each poster may make up to six selections.
    5. The final day to submit selections is Oct 25th.
    6. Results will be posted Oct. 30th.
    7. Winners will be honored as the best at picking beautiful women and receive 100 points in the Dead Pool thread, if they are participating in that.
    Last edited by DaShi; October 9, 2011, 23:20.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Several people should get together and secretly agree to all pick the same pictures.

Comment

Hey! This isn't supposed to be like the stock market!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
      X