No announcement yet.

Lori needs a new story idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A retired physicist discovers that entropy is actually aliens from an alternate dimension stealing our universe's information to power their machines of war.

SP
    I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

Or their waffle irons.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

YES!

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

My spouse and i created the on your behalf, Lori, while watching one more Harry Potter motion picture. While annoyed while the competition had been by that Nineteen years down the road touch, I think of what the actual wizarding world can be like a thousand years later. Now there, muggles allow us like technological innovation to show up while wonder towards magicians, who definitely are nevertheless checking identical routine people were due to the fact a minimum of Connector and also June Potter while using the weird dim wizard every now and again. You might publish from your view on the little wizard exactly who receives agreed on in Oxford, realize that all he or she acquired with Hogwarts is not merely ineffective, although grossly out of date.

Comment

Brilliant! Couldn't have said it better myself. And, oh, how I tried.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The time of the machines is come... first it was the vibrators, and now it's the auto-spinners... next will be more vibrators...

Comment

Auto-spinning vibrators?

Comment

Originally posted by Fve Crathva View Post
                  A retired physicist discovers that entropy is actually aliens from an alternate dimension stealing our universe's information to power their machines of war.

SP
                  Awesome.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                  X