Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should all banks be burnt to the ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should all banks be burnt to the ground?

It would be way fun.
    Hell yeah, with the bank executives locked inside
    43.48%
    Yes
    26.09%
    No, it may cause air pollution
    17.39%
    Bananas
    13.04%

i think random bannings would be an excellent idea
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Let's start a riot! a riot! ... no, I don't know actually.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Wait, I have to take my money out first.

Comment

What could possibly go wrong with making millions of people unemployed and dragging the mechanics of trade back to pre-Industrial Revolution levels?
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Indeed. Nothing could possibly go wrong.

Comment

The University of California Santa Barbara is located in a small are known as Isla Vista, CA. In 1969 students protesting the war in Vietnam and Nixon's draft policies rioted and burned down the local Bank of America branch claiming BoA was a war profiteer. Sadly, even when I was going to school in the 90's there were no bank branches in that area simply because the banks didn't want to open a branch in a poor college kid area which had a reputation (albeit almost 40 years later) for burning down banks.

Depending on which bank you banked at you had to either drive 10 miles to downtown Santa Barbara or 15 miles to Monticito (one of the most expensive zip codes in the entire US) to visit a bank.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                What could possibly go wrong with making millions of people unemployed and dragging the mechanics of trade back to pre-Industrial Revolution levels?
                it would even be beneficial... I bet that the obesity epidemic would be resolved
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                  You've gotten it all wrong. It would just be an "infrastructure stimulus".
                  In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

lemme get my money out first

Comment

Working...
                      X