Racism in the 21st century

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism in the 21st century

While doing a google search for the ******head ranch I came upon this website..

http://******mania.net/forum/showthr...Ranch&p=444330
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

I think the subtle kind is more insidious.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wow, I think these people aren't joking and actually believe the crap they are putting on the internet.

Comment

This site should be nuked from orbit. Or at least carpet-bombed.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Wow, I think these people aren't joking and actually believe the crap they are putting on the internet.
          I've always thought that of BK. He likes to pretend it's a troll when he get really abused, but you have to wonder sometimes.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

i think that would be a fun site to troll...
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

It wouldn't take much effort.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's not what you say that makes you a raciste, but what you do that makes you a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                  It's not what you say that makes you a raciste, but what you do that makes you a racist.
                  So you can call people ******s but as long as you don't lynch anyone you're not a racist? I disagree.

Comment

I was thinking a little different.
                    If one was to see an act racism being committed would they speak out or keep quite.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                      So you can call people ******s but as long as you don't lynch anyone you're not a racist? I disagree.
                      Don't have to go far from the rap music section to find "******."

Comment

Wait, there are racists on the internet? Somebody stop the presses!
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I think that particular batch of charming intellectuals made Something Awful's Weekend Web at one point. Eh. The correct response to raving bigoted dumb****s on the internet, unless one happens to be a member of the FBI, is to ignore them.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Like BEN
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Like BEN
                              You all had the chance to permaban him while you were still in charge.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                              X