Short summary of chicken little scenarios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I dunno about a vasectomy but that sounds like it could do a pretty good castration.
    There's a BenK award in here somewhere, I knows it.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ooh, I like prizes.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Shouldn't you be sleeping it off?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
          While China has a housing bubble, I don't see that hurting the U.S. Some of China's problems (new rich want to move to the U.S./Europe for greater freedoms, cost of business increasing to the point of jobs repatriating) will be a boon here.
          You can't really say about these things, but I think it will be big. The value of the dollar is going to be affected significantly. That will be either good or bad. There might be domestic unrest as well. That would certainly cause a disruption for us.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
          X