I feel like ****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
    You still haven't mentioned - were/are you the one boinking your friend's wife?

I was in a similar situation once. I didn't know a friend of mine had fallen for the town bicycle. I new he had spent some time with her, but almost every male between 18 and 35 had.

Then my friend told me that they were in love and that they hadn't had sex and wouldn't until they were married. So I gathered some of the boys, took him out for a few drinks and told him gently that his new love had had sex will all present. This crushed him, but years later he recovered.

Ouch.

She is now a partner in a school for actors. I've only seen one show she directed - there was ample male nudity & simulated masterbation.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

We decided to catch the blue angels today but since we'd heard trying to drive onto the base was a nightmare due to traffic we decided to ride out bikes. That worked out pretty well as we had the bike lane almost to our selves while the suckers waited in endless traffic; the only problem is once you got to the flight line there was very limited space to lock up our bikes. We were going to lock them to a light post but we saw MPs cutting locks and impounding "improperly parked" bikes. WTF? Thus we were forced to take our bikes with us every where but since the show was spread out all over the flight line this wasn't so bad. For lunch I got a grilled cheese and lobster sandwich from the Devilicious food truck which some of you might recognize as it was featured on this season's The Great Food Truck Race (a show on the Food Network). It was actually hella good.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
        You still haven't mentioned - were/are you the one boinking your friend's wife?
        No, I do not cheat.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X