I feel like ****.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    See, Al, if you just took up drinking and sex, you could be revealing embarrassing details like this, instead of the embarrassing details you currently divulge.
    Touche.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      God damn it. It's the ****ing airshow this weekend so the ****ing Blue Angels are practically buzzing my house and rattling my windows with their sonic booms. Today sucks.
      I have experienced this same before.
      Last edited by Docfeelgood; October 1, 2011, 03:50.

Comment

You never mentioned - were/are you the one boinking your friend's wife? The guilt could cause stress and nausea, at least, I think it would.

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Apparently I came home at an obscene hour stinking of whiskey and being very persistent in trying to get her to have sex with me despite the fact that she was tired and not all that interested in whiskey soaked me. She eventually agreed just to shut me up and then I passed out mid-performance while I was still on top of her.
          You're such a romantic
          The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Called the loving future wife. Apparently I came home at an obscene hour stinking of whiskey and being very persistent in trying to get her to have sex with me despite the fact that she was tired and not all that interested in whiskey soaked me. She eventually agreed just to shut me up and then I passed out mid-performance while I was still on top of her. I can already tell she's going to tease the **** out of me over that. I asked her why she didn't wake me this morning and she said she did but all I did was mumble something incoherent and then fell back asleep and began snoring with in about three seconds.

I went to go drive to the super market to buy some OJ (my not so secret cure for hangovers) but my car wasn't in the driveway, apparently I took a cab home so I'm not a total idiot (just mostly I'm told). I ended up driving my old car which is good since it needs to periodically get driven but I've been neglecting that. OJ and pain killers seem to be doing the trick though I'm still going back to bed.
            Yeah. This is one of the primary reasons I don't drink.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You know, you can always drink without getting drunk.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Waste of alcohol!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Called the loving future wife. Apparently I came home at an obscene hour stinking of whiskey and being very persistent in trying to get her to have sex with me despite the fact that she was tired and not all that interested in whiskey soaked me. She eventually agreed just to shut me up and then I passed out mid-performance while I was still on top of her. I can already tell she's going to tease the **** out of me over that. I asked her why she didn't wake me this morning and she said she did but all I did was mumble something incoherent and then fell back asleep and began snoring with in about three seconds.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    You know, you can always drink without getting drunk.
                    Lies.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Mine too. Luckily I was turned on to something better.
                      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I hate dope. Pot and hash make me feel like my head is being crushed in a vice.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                          Elok's Fun Guide to
                          Drinking Without Making An Ass Of Yourself

1. Start drinking at a modest pace, say three drinks an hour.
                          2. Keep track of how much you drink.
                          3. When you get to the point where everything anyone says is funny, STOP drinking for a while.
                          4. When all consumed beverages appear to have hit your system, resume drinking at a rate of one drink an hour as long as you wish to remain plastered.
                          5. Stop drinking at all if you wish to sober up at any point in the foreseeable future.

Not that hard, really.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

What really gets me surprised is that you still have a job. What legal excuse did you have to run away from it? In Sweden neglectance like this would get you fired, despite our excellent employment guarantee rules.
                            Last edited by Chemical Ollie; October 1, 2011, 18:01.
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Been there, done that! In the mid of the week is not the best time to do it. Wait until she's drunk herself!

--- I ended up driving my old car which is good since it needs to periodically get driven but I've been neglecting that. OJ and pain killers seem to be doing the trick though I'm still going back to bed.
                              Lol. This would get you into months of jail in Sweden. My brother got busted with 0.03 % in his blood stream a Saturday morning and he ended up with 8 months of no driving license and a 4.2 k$ fine. My friends told me he should be happy he staid out of jail.
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie View Post
                                Lol. This would get you into months of jail in Sweden. My brother got busted with 0.03 % in his blood stream a Saturday morning and he ended up with 8 months of no driving license and a 4.2 k$ fine. My friends told me he should be happy he staid out of jail.
                                What a bull**** country.

Comment

Working...
                                X