If Peter Gabriel were to come to earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Peter Gabriel were to come to earth

... and tell you God was gay, would you believe him?
    God plays games without frontiers.
    40.00%
    Genesis is the word of GOD.
    0.00%
    that he never had sex with David Bowie.
    30.00%
    God really likes bananas. :ana:
    30.00%
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Is he even dead yet?

Comment

maybe he's on another planet. And how could God be gay or even hetero?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        maybe he's on another planet. And how could God be gay or even hetero?
        God is a woman. God impregnated a virgin. Therefore God is a lesbian.

Comment

Do you really need Peter Gabriel to tell you this? It's all in Genesis

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Do you really need Peter Gabriel to tell you this? It's all in Genesis

(hint) answer 2 (/hint)
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Sing "sledghammer" for me.

Comment

To keep in silence I resigned
                My friends would think I was a nut
                Turning water into wine
                Open doors would soon be shut
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

another proof that copycat threads are better than the originals
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                    another proof that copycat threads are better than the originals
                    No. This one's only better because the original was made by Ben for a completely retarded 'point'.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Provost Harrison likes this
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                        X