Barbaric!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbaric!

8 years olds do Karate and other martial arts, and no-one bats an eyelid. MMA is not much different.

The issue here perhaps is that there are spectators. The BBC are being hysterical however, about kids doing martial arts, as are those that are feigning outrage at it. This is a moral panic story intended to titillate those who like to exercise their outrage at moral panics.

Comment

Pedophile ****.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Preston is a ****ehole

Comment

The british cage fighting association has condemned this - damned crazy anti-fighting liberals.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'd arm them with powerdrills.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

What's the problem? It sounded like the kids are only allowed to wrestle.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It's the giant black spot where the boy's face should be. Blatant racism!!!
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

If it goes too far the kids could begin doing heavy weight
                  lifting and/or begin taking steroids... which would definitely
                  not be healthy.

Comment

That kid looks like serious trouble, and his parents no better. Not surprising for lowlives like this...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                    X