The US is now officially doomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post
    NAW, they just added a feature where you could control your radio on the steering wheel.
    I'm waiting on a new option that will put a mini keyboard on the steering wheel so we can take texting while driving to a whole new level.
    You can use apps to text using voice commands though honestly at that point you should just call the person.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes, the concept is kind of blurred at that point.

But I'll show my disdain for the whole concept. I have never ever text-ed anybody. It's always been easier for me to just talk.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I hate texting, but I do it. It's good if you have a question that doesn't need an immediate answer or short shopping lists, etc.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          You can use text though honestly you should just call the person.
          FTFY
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You should just e-mail them, they pick up their emails on their phone now anyway.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

My phone can read texts to me (it's a pretty old phone), and it's hilarious to hear it try to read spanish texts in english.
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
              X