A Bieber question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bieber question!!

When does he make the shift from pop tartlet to singing about going down on a guy* in a theatre like his Canadian predecessors?

Spoiler:
    * Odds that this guy will be Usher? 93 percent.
    Last edited by Tupac Shakur; September 19, 2011, 17:08.

Give the poor kid a break. He already has a name that sounds like a euphemism for vagina.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What Canadian wouldn't want a surname that reminds all who hear it of the noble beaver?

Comment

Alanis Monistat?
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What's Alanis up to these days? I haven't heard anything about her since Dogma.

Comment

It was her high point. You don't have much to work for after being God.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

She was struck down by the Almighty. Not for playing Him, just for helping to prolong Kevin Smith's career.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That's certainly a crime deserving of divine retribution.

Comment

Not sure why Affleck hasn't been turned to a pillar of salt for Jersey Girl.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Deals with the devil take precedence. He's already doomed to eternal damnation, which takes him off the Almighty's radar.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      She was struck down by the Almighty. Not for playing Him, just for helping to prolong Kevin Smith's career.
                      Isn't that ironic?

Comment

Originally posted by joncha View Post
                        Give the poor kid a break. He already has a name that sounds like a euphemism for vagina.
                        Poor kid? For $100 million dollars a year I'd happily be called Fartifùckballs.

Comment

And The Bieb's dad & step-siblings live in Winnipeg. Up until a couple of years ago, Justin did the three-weeks-in-the-summer and one week at christmas thing here.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                          X