Should AAHZ stop deleting his posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should AAHZ stop deleting his posts?

We all know that AAHZ deletes all of his posts after three days, with a religious dedication.

These are posts that should be preserved for posterity.

Do you agree that AAHZ should leave his posts untouched for future generations?

Discuss.

Quote his posts.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

let the man do what he wants to do - freedom!
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Who cares? Most of his posts suck anyway. Let him go ahead and clean up all his crap.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I suggest three minutes instead. Also, delete this thread.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            I suggest three minutes instead. Also, delete this thread.
            this. although i think preemptive deletion might be even better.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
            X