Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have decided that pickled herring is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
    I'm Swedish so my response to this obvious revelation is obvious.
    Being danish, I must agree, and I guess that Nikolai as a norwegian will say the same

About picklings, there are dozens - curry, sherry, spices, raw, sugar, sugarfree etc.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Lol, Nordic unity is rare. Do you remember this precious moment?

Comment

Uhm, no, I'm not that interested in football, but I actually have some (vague) memories about Göteborg and june 26 1992

Kbh. was kinda party zone that night
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, yes, I might have been young but I still remember you cheating your way into the tournament and then somehow ending up the winners...

Truth be told, I was watching the "2-2 Nordic Victory" with my friend and a Danish tourist who happened to be close by in the same bar. We were both very drunk and happy, but the Dane looked pretty disappointed by the end although he tried to keep appearances. I think he must have been a big fan of Jon Dahl Tomasson, a known Swede hater! I've harbored a deep suspicion against Danish football fans ever since.

Comment

Working...
          X