Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Bipolar Quesrtion!!!

Is Bipolar Bear still around???
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

no, he is on the north pole.
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 22, 2011, 10:28.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

lol you idiot

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 22, 2011, 10:28.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

He's this Kraut who kills balrogs.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Quit hatin on his mad skillz yo!
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 22, 2011, 10:27. Reason: spelling.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

So... bipolarbear hasn't posted since April... do you think he's joined the Taliban or is he in prison with AH?
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                    no, he is on the north pole.
                    ... and south pole

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      I have come to believe that bipolars are very jealous of schizophrenics. Its like a person with a cubic zirconia versus someone with a flawless diamond. We get all the fun perks with literally none of the effort that bipolars put in.

an example is a bipolar when upset (at one of the million things wrong with their life in their minds) will go out of their way to show people how mad they are and then when "pumped" enough jam an icepick in an innocent persons eye to "vent" their inner problems. Sadly some get away with this foolishness in court by way of "insanity" by cooked lawyers and sham doctors. This is what crazy means to most sane people trying to act crazy.

A schizophrenic however will be happily talking to you about the weather and then just jam an icepick in your eye. when you are on the ground with blood squirting out and crying they will cheerfully continue talking to you about the weather like nothing has happened then get all confused when the police show up. These are extreme examples but the point is that schizos don't "vent" or "get pumped" because they see no distinction between what is "moral" by others definition of the terms. When a schizo DOES get upset it is for reasons that are deep within his dementia with little or no real influence from the outside world's normal behavior or routine. Someone on a sidewalk screaming vehemently at a street light for turning off when they walk by it for example. This is real insanity.

Moar often than not a schizo is harmless 90% of his life and is usually the VICTIM of abuse by bipolars and others rather than the other way around because schizos are just doing in their mind what feels natural while bipolars are just nasty scumbags that try to find an excuse to be twits.
                      interesting take on bipolar vs schizo vs insane mechanics.
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                      X