Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-Sports

Do you watch any?

I find myself watching quite a bit of Starcraft 2 in the last year. I find it a lot more entertaining than football for example.
    Quendelie axan!

I also have been watching quite a bit of Starcraft 2.

Destiny, Sheth (?), Day9, Idra, White-ra... all quite entertaining.

I also watch a bit of the tournaments.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Dreamhack Invitational Valencia going on right now. Some great games so far. Semifinals start in a minute...
      Quendelie axan!

Comment

I watched a couple of games earlier (HUK/Idra).

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Huk and Idra are SC2 Pro players.
            Quendelie axan!

Comment

I'm about this thread in its entirety.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

What about it baffles you?
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Albie respects only sports played by sweaty muscular men.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Half the NFL players aren't even muscular. They are just fat.
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Where does one go to watch E-Sports?
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        Where does one go to watch E-Sports?
                        South Korea

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                          Half the NFL players aren't even muscular. They are just fat.
                          I guess most Olympic lifters are fat, too, eh? Most competitive strongmen, as well? Right?

I don't think you understand how incredibly strong NFL offensive and defensive linemen are, nor how quick and agile they are for their size.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            I'm about this thread in its entirety.
                            I don't feel any desire to watch people play computer games, but I find this post to be pretty snotty.

Comment

I'm not sure why you'd want to watch others play video games when you can play the games yourself. What? Is this like when you were a little kid and your friends took turns on the console?

Maybe as a way to improve your game you watch the 'pros' but for pure entertainment? Really? Play the game.

Though to be fair, Starcraft is annoyingly stressful of a game.

Comment

Working...
                              X