Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by onodera View Post
    It's also PenTile, unlike SGS2.
    Yes, I heard this today too and was disappointed.

But then I read that even taking PenTile into account, its dpi is higher than SGS2.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      From the new biography on Steve Jobs:

Though we all knew it, now we have it in writing: Steve Jobs really hated Android, according to his biography, which will hit store shelves on October 24. Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson is said to deta

Maybe Android winning the smartphone wars is what killed Jobs!
      Excellent video on the matter: http://devour.com/video/everything-is-a-remix-part-3/

As I've said elsewhere, this is just how the world works. Someone does something, someone else "copies" it and incrementally improves it. This is how innovation usually happens. Apple did this and Jobs knew this.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• ...so now the Costco deal is for the Bionic. I'm really looking at this one, since it's a verizon phone, and I now understand that it's a superior network.

Any red flags on the bionic?
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• It's not as good as the Razr?

It has its bugs, of course, but nothing too huge.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• After using android, I can't go back to iOS.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I recently got a Droid Incredible 2, and I love it so far.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
              X