Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    How so?
    Theres a lot of games that look better on PS3, and a lot that look better on Xbox. The key determining factor is which one received the port.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Commodore 64.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I say piffle to your new-fangled toys, Elok.

ColecoVision is the only right answer to this question.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I have no choice but to recommend "Tennis for two," developed for the oscilloscope in 1958. There's also OXO, but I can't recommend tic-tac-toe, even "ironically."
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            Well, yes and no.

Netflix, Hulu Plus, Sunday Ticket, and a few others might not be doable on blu ray players. I think the PS3 is superior for games, based on graphics alone but I also dont do anything multiplayer on anything but a PC.
            Eh, other than Sunday Ticket (which I'm not paying for) I can do that on my 360, and since the vast majority of games are ported now that's also not a big draw. It's mostly a choice between buying a PS3, a standalone player, or a bd-rom for my media PC. But I'd heard that the PS3 does better playback on both audio and video than the other options.
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

what are some of the better games? I'm interested in a flight simulator or dogfighting game and maybe a WWII tank game

Comment

Working...
              X