u mad, bro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az View Post
    After seeing the video, I do actually start to believe that it was racially motivated. The loosing team seems to have black members, and additionally the NAACP said it was, and it is well known that white privilege and racism in america is still very much alive and kicking, for example:
    It's a reference to another thread posted by MRT. It's not a term I normally use.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I try to use the term 'negro' once a day. U mad, bro?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
        After seeing the video, I do actually start to believe that it was racially motivated. The loosing team seems to have black members, and additionally the NAACP said it was, and it is well known that white privilege and racism in america is still very much alive and kicking, for example:
        I'm assuming this is a joke...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So now it is racist to use internet humour?
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X