Serious question for Mayor Bloomberg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious question for Mayor Bloomberg.

Why are you not inviting the NYPD and the FDNY to the tenth anniversary ceremony of 9/11??
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Does Mayor Bloomberg post here?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think he has a DL here or something. Maybe it's AAHZ?
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

He does - he's just incognito.

x-post

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Does Mayor Bloomberg post here?
          I thought everybody knew.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

****, x-post. But good to know that great minds think alike.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Cause they're a bunch of homos unlike BAWSTONS FINEST!

Click image for larger version

Name:	pats-fatty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	9090828
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 8, 2011, 13:27.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

You're in serious need of a life.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    Why are you not inviting the NYPD and the FDNY to the tenth anniversary ceremony of 9/11??
                    Because there isn't enough space.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Yes - that's his public reason. What is his real reason though?

Comment

You'd have to ask the gay alliance. It's their fault and as always, by default, personally your fault. So, what's the deal? How did you hose this up?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          Because they are grossly mutated from breathing the Ground Zero air. Unfortunately the cure for their mutations was not covered by the First Responders Compensation legislation. They will, however, receive wrist strengthening bracelets if they also contracted Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                          X