X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notyoueither

Happy birthday

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

hic
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I did sing Free Bird, and I am surprised I did not murder it.

I did murder some Johnny Cash.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Happy Birthday
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

...and congratz on your new daughter!
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Same b-day as Freddie Mercury.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There are not many on these boards that I'd share a pint with (Aazz... Doc... I'm primarily looking in you're direction), but you certianly would be one I'd buy one for!

Happy Birthday!
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                          There are not many on these boards that I'd share a pint with (Aazz... Doc... I'm primarily looking in you're direction), but you certianly would be one I'd buy one for!

Happy Birthday!
                          Haha! I did share a pitcher of beer or 2 with NYE! Thus far I've had drinks and/or food with 6 Polytubbies, to the best of my knowledge.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                          X