Alternatives to Ebay/Paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternatives to Ebay/Paypal

So I used eBay for the first time and I have to say dealing with the site is too much of an annoyance, especially the PayPal service. Despite getting a positive rep. from the buyer and confirmation of package delivery, PayPal is still holding my money for 21 goddamn days.

Are there any alternatives to eBay that do not force you to use a single payment service?

you can also pay with moneybookers sometimes at ebay. i use it for everything.

Comment

How do you do that? When I create a product profile, it only allows PayPal.

Comment

you need to have a moneybookers account, and then set it up to connect to your ebay merchant profile

Comment

also, you can just send money by bank transfer or whatever to your moneybookers account, and spend it with a moneybookers creditcard. 10 euros per year.

Comment

Have you tried using Moneybookers as a seller? Do they attempt to hold your money?

Comment

everything is instant. i use it a lot, my only complaint is that their customer service is slow. good, but slow.

Comment

Has anyone used Amazon's selling service or Google Checkout?

Comment

Working...
                X