Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything went down hill after they decided women weren't property.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Yeah, like you guys are such a great bargain.
    good one
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Oh yeah there would definitely be a depression. Women used to be a lot better. They suck now (not literally). I mean compared to how good they used to be.
      Women peak in value much faster and at a higher level than men. Then they start to depreciate rapidly. Mens value climbs at a much slower rate and depreciates much much slower. In fact, men hold there value much better because they have more desirable qualities. Example, when I started to go bald it turns out that there are a lot of women who like a clean shaven head.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Yeah, like you guys are such a great bargain.
        Score one for Yosemite Sam!
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
          Women peak in value much faster and at a higher level than men. Then they start to depreciate rapidly. Mens value climbs at a much slower rate and depreciates much much slower. In fact, men hold there value much better because they have more desirable qualities. Example, when I started to go bald it turns out that there are a lot of women who like a clean shaven head.
          On Seinfeld didn't Elaine say her boyfriend had guts because he shaved his head and George took exception.
          I had the shaved head for five years and now I let it grow back because my beard is fuller now, and it has cool gray in it.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Pax View Post
            Example, when I started to go bald it turns out that there are a lot of women who like a clean shaven head.

There aren't that many who actively dislike a full head of hair though, slaphead.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              There aren't that many who actively dislike a full head of hair though, slaphead.
              You're right but there are those that are absolutely turned on by a bald head. P.S. I'm not that bald. I'm at the early stages but I shave it all off now anyway.
              What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
              What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I would do the same and was also told I looked good bald the time I tried it.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Don't shave, just go natural bald. That takes real guts. Seriously though as long as you don't care you're good.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Knevil View Post
                    I'm wondering whether there would have been a recession over the past few years if we could have invested in women?

Women derivatives, women options, and even, possibly someone putting a lien over your lady....
                    I'd like to bet that the woman I'm getting will decline in value between my option and my purchase.
                    I thought scientologists got you. What happened with that?

Comment

If only we could be ruled by Zombie Franco forever, or until he eats the brains of all the leftists at least, only a dream
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

Women were the ones pushing prohibition

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                          or Salt Lake City
                          Every woman in my family would disagree with that. The men? They'd remain silent.

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
                            I thought scientologists got you. What happened with that?
                            Not much, didn't get published, actually lost my job and drifted out of the profession after working for a 'real stories' agency...
                            ..started playing Civilization again, and I'm back here :P
                            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Working...
                            X