Unusual cereals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
    People who drink PBR because they are poor are generally not considered hipsters.

JM
    Dude, a hipster without a PBR is like a hipster without a second hand hoodie bought at a thrift shop. Sure, some folks drink PBR because they can't afford better but hipsters drink it to make a fashion statement.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Point Blank Range
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Kiwicha? Maca? Neither is technically a grain, but they get used the same way in Peru. Try making yourself some liquid oatmeal drink, it's surprisingly good. Just make it really thin, with evaporated milk and sugar. It warms you down to the toes. My wife adds that she likes buckwheat, but that's because her taste buds are possessed by Satan. Buckwheat is gross.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Buckwheat isn't gross. Barley is gross, though. Barley porridge makes me shudder worse than biting wool.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Wow $5 can make you a hipster now days. What a deal!

Wait, I thought hipsters were supposed to be poor and drink PBR? Or is Drake once again using a term he doesn't understand? Oh, dumb question. Of course he is.
            No, no, hipsters pretend to be poor. If they're actually poor, then they're...poor.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Oerdin, was the sorgum beer good? I think its main market is people with celiac disease
              I need a foot massage

Comment

Oats and spelt are ones I occasionally eat.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  Oerdin, was the sorgum beer good? I think its main market is people with celiac disease
                  Not especially memorable. It did have a some what different taste (a slightly tangy flavor) but it was more of a novelty item then anything. St Peter's Brewery has a reputation for being one of the more adventurous breweries in the UK so they're probably making odd balls like Sorghum beer simply to get headlines and make a name for themselves not because they'll turn into large commercially successful beers for the company.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X