Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are rumous about Fidel Castro being in coma and possibly dying soon

I need a foot massage

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Do I have him on my list?
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
        Do I have him on my list?
        That was my first thought.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Castro is like Zsa Zsa Gabor -- a constant tease.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

Now what exactely did he do wrong ? (Besides being a communist pigdog).
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

There are always rumors of Castro being in a coma.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                Castro is like Zsa Zsa Gabor -- a constant tease.
                I believe that I have them both on my list. They'll live another 50 years.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

if I don't have them on my list, I am putting them on next years one... you bet they will both die in the interim
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    There are always rumors of Castro being in a coma.

ACK!
                    True but at his age, one of these times it will be true. It could be this time
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Fox News - Bryan Llenas - 56 minutes ago
                      Rumors of Fidel Castro's death hit the Twitter circuit Tuesday after a virus-packing email went global depicting the Cuban leader laying in ...
                      Fidel Castro death rumors circulate on Twitter‎ MiamiHerald.com
                      New rumors of Fidel Castro's death circulate among Cuban exiles ...‎ AHN | All Headline News
                      Fidel Castro Not Dead, Fake Death Reports Blamed on Chilean Site‎ LALATE
                      City Journalist Directory
                      all 21 news articles »
                      He ain't dead yet.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                        X