No announcement yet.

Az Euro-tour Fall 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having lived there for several years I'm probably in a position to be able to say that actually there are some decent parts of Birmingham. The newly renovated canal area for a start.

Comment

I really like Brum
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
        Our distributor's office is located somewhere between Manchester and Birmingham, So I will be flying to Manchester from continent. I have some meetings with several major accounts in the UK that we are developing right now. (like National Grid) This includes visiting Newcastle, apparently. :/
        Is it called Stoke, perchance?
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I will be in Bucharest on the cusp of weeks 37/38..
          Wrong weekend, I will be in Milan.

Having lived there for several years I'm probably in a position to be able to say that actually there are some decent parts of Birmingham. The newly renovated canal area for a start.
          It doesn't really matter. I will be just passing by there, apparently.

Is it called Stoke, perchance?
          No, what's Stoke (maybe we'll shift )?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
            Wrong weekend, I will be in Milan.
            mother****er...though I suppose I won't be complaining, freshers week...

It doesn't really matter. I will be just passing by there, apparently.
            It's for the best.

No, what's Stoke (maybe we'll shift )?
            Very cheap land, very cheap workforce, right on the motorway and equidistant from Manchester and Brum. Not a bad place to site an office now, if you don't mind not recruiting from most of hte populace because they are as thick as pig****.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

mother****er...though I suppose I won't be complaining, freshers week...
              Wait, what?

Anyway, I just googlestreeviewed my UK rep's office, and it looks like a countryhome in the middle of bum****all. Who signed this guy?!!!!!
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                Newcastle is actually quite a nice city. Birmingham is a sh*thole.
                Having been to Newcastle, there's no way I'll ever set foot in Birmingham then
                York on the other hand does have some charm indeed.

I'm going to Amsterdam () this weekend. There will be partytime involved, and lots of it.
                Don't suppose there's many Dutch people still around here though.
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Still waiting to see what's so great about Milan at weekend 37/38
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Traianvs View Post
                    Having been to Newcastle, there's no way I'll ever set foot in Birmingham then
                    You might consider the opinion of more than one person, though. (see above)

Comment

You don't have a Zagreb office??

Quit your company Az, it has no future

Comment

You don't have a Zagreb office??

Quit your company Az, it has no future
                        Yes, I will pass this over to Marijan, he will be delighted to hear this.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                        X