Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Paean to Felch (Felch X for those of us old enough to remember)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Paean to Felch (Felch X for those of us old enough to remember)

Felch, I have always admired your ability to transmit both the idea and spirit of a position in terse yet graphic posts which burn themselves into my mind's eye. You are the American Lazarus and the Gimp, and I aspire to your level of erudition. Your latest offering in the Ron Paul thread goes beyond the line of duty, delighting, informing, entertaining and inspiring.

Felch

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Free trade is a good thing. Opposing it is a sign of weakness and cowardice. If an illiterate Mexican peasant can do your job, then you're not worth an American wage, and you should probably kill yourself.

The PATRIOT act was not a good thing. It was a slap-dash effort to legislate our way out of terrorism. Terrorism can only be defeated by heavily armed lynch mobs here at home, and drone strikes abroad.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

it's like... an Inception of subpar trolls!

or symptoms of a wide range of personality disorders

though, the two are certainly not exclusive
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

KH, you're a class act.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

69ing each other supports both theories

the internet affords a safe haven for socially unacceptable miscreants

need more input
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, I do answer to "Felch."
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

direct communication is not necessary for my analysis

plus, I haven't ruled out the possibility that you are my DL
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

KH-Felch - Poly's new power couple!
              *Drake's reaction to the betrayal?
              *Smug and Stoner - can it work?
              *How do they compare to historical couples such as Kuci and Jaguar?
              *Who pitches and who catches?

Stay tuned for all of this and more...
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

*Drake's reaction to the betrayal?
                drake and kh were never a couple, drake would wait all night by the phone for that booty call, dreaming that one day kh would committ and show him what love was all about. that day never came. of course, he's upset now, but like the song says, he will survive.

*How do they compare to historical couples such as Kuci and Jaguar?
                kuci & jaguar pretty much share their whole lives now. they work and live together, but lucky have retained their own bathrooms for when they need a little alone time. it's kind of adorable. naturally in a conservative place like virginia, it may be best for them to remain 'just good friends' in public. hopefully though the day will come when their love can be out there, free and open.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I don't think Virginia is particularly conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    I don't think Virginia is particularly conservative.
                    Depends on which part of it you're in. Northern Virginia is not the same as the rest of Virginia. Additionally, Virgina has the most executions per capita, iirc.

On topic: I can attest to Felch being a significantly rad dude.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Felch

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                        kuci & jaguar pretty much share their whole lives now. they work and live together, but lucky have retained their own bathrooms for when they need a little alone time. it's kind of adorable.
                        It actually is.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Gay
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I agree with OP 100%

Comment

Working...
                            X