MrFun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFun

That's a real person? I thought it was a bot of some kind.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
        That's a real person? I thought it was a bot of some kind.

Nope, no one's been able to combine the BoringBot 5000 and the TX-A BadJokeHarmonizer yet.

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Fun
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

happy happy anniversary of you

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Happy b'day!
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

HB
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Thanks guys! I had a wonderful, fun weekend out of town seeing my friends - I tried crayfish for the first time. I think crayfish is overrated.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Can someone buy me a bike rack for a belated birthday gift?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sloww can probably scrape one off his eyeball, but it's not in very good shape considering the other crud that's been stuck on it.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X