Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can twitter be used as evidence in small claims court?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got her address today and land-line.
    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 29, 2011, 19:06.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Blatantly illegal is a problem all of a sudden? When did this start?
      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

What are you talking about, koyaan?
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The part you edited out, of course.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

OMG. Albie found a phone book!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              OMG. Albie found a phone book!
              No. That wasn't it. Her name is extremely common so that wasn't going to work. And all I had was her name and birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                What are you talking about, koyaan?
                Or, I suppose I could have been talking about this as well. Probably both, really.

Comment

why do you want to sue
                  What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                  What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

***** better give me my money

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      No. That wasn't it. Her name is extremely common so that wasn't going to work. And all I had was her name and birthday.
                      Ah... so you used MySpace.

Does she use glitter fonts? That might be admissible in court. People dislike those things. Might be enough to sway a jury.

Comment

Working...
                      X