X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is ower Manhattan paddling KH?

Probably.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

I suppose that there is a upper manhattan if there are a lower, but is ower upper or something lower ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ower Manhattan is a member of Omicron Epsilon Alpha, and is paddling KH like there is no tomorrow (like he should)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
        Ower Manhattan is a member of Omicron Epsilon Alpha, and is paddling KH like there is no tomorrow (like he should)
        Zoe, we really don't want to know your dirty little dreams
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

try Zoet, Zoe sounds like I have boobies

Comment

Well, we actually don't know whether you have such or not

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i do, but they´re very small. they might become firm again if i start working out upper body again

Comment

Well, then Zoe are fine until you have done that

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Comment

Yup, you certainly have to work out - that really doesn't look good.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post

Proof positive that Poly mods are pussies.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                      X