Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God's aim is a bit off nowadays...San Francisco is on the other coast
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Pat Robertson has blamed teh gays for the earthquake that struck east coast of USA.

So on behalf of the entire gay community, I would like to apologize for the earthquake.
      Now you've done it. They're going to get hit by a hurricane too.

Comment

Gays did 9/11

Comment

It was probably a large man-train hitting a resonant frequency of the East coast. This never would have happened if we kept gays out of the military (marching in-step) and out of marriage (bachelor parties)

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            Now you've done it. They're going to get hit by a hurricane too.
            We don't mean for this ****.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

LIES! I know you've been plotting this for years.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

OK IS NOT AN APOLOGY, MRFUN, if that is your real name.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Since the earthquake was so weak, Mr.Fun is a lot less gay than he was during the Haiti quake.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What about all the other gay people in the world, DaShi? All of teh gays shoulder this.

Comment

No, it's just you. In fact, the only reason other gays get any abuse is because of you.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That's a lot for me to carry on my shoulders.

Comment

Working...
                        X