I Started to Ask, Will They Hang Gadhafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Started to Ask, Will They Hang Gadhafi

I guess that I could still ask and start a poll. Seems a little pointless, though.

Reward, amnesty offered for the killing or capture of Gadhafi
    Libyan leader's son Saadi Gadhafi tells CNN he's trying to negotiate cease-fire with US, rebels

msnbc.com news services
    updated 1 hour 50 minutes ago

TRIPOLI, Libya — Libya's rebel council said Wednesday it was offering amnesty to any of Moammar Gadhafi's entourage who kill or capture him.

Council chairman Mustafa Abdel Jalil also said a businessman, whom he did not identify, had offered a reward of two million Libyan dinars ($1.3 million) for Gadhafi's capture.

"The National Transitional Council announces that any of his inner circle who kill Gadhafi or capture him, society will give amnesty or pardon for any crime he has committed," he told a news conference in the Benghazi.

Earlier, a defiant Gadhafi vowed to fight on "until victory or martyrdom" and called on residents of the Libyan capital and loyal tribesmen across his North African nation to free Tripoli from the "devils and traitors" who have overrun it.
    They'll hang him.
    60.00%
    They won't hang him.
    20.00%
    They'll execute him by some other means.
    20.00%
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead
Working...
X