Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Republican Party Change Its Name to the Fascist Party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another boring thread by another boring poster
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Nationalized auto makers. Check.

Appointing unelected czars. Check.

Nationalizing ratings agencies. Check.

Declaring war on Libya. Check.

Making the trains run on time. Still working on it.

Democrat. Check.

Seems to me you've got the wrong brand.
      So what does declaring war on Libya have to do with fascism? Nothing. You just put several sentences in the same post as if they automatically prove your point.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

I just wish the Dems would spend as much energy trying to solve problems as they spend bashing their opponents.
        And for the record, I wish the same about the Repugs.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

they should unite and form the American Freedom party, so you can save on the general elections and just splash on the party election alone. Everything for a good cause
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If it's truth we want how about Pay Our Taxes Party or POT.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yet another brilliant kiddy post.
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                Yet another brilliant kiddy post.
                No no. That's sarcasm, but republicans really do secretly want us to pay their taxes.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Yes. If rich people want a less progressive tax system then they're trying to make us "pay their taxes". Or are the Republicans poor people who want to raise the top marginal rate.

Comment

Working...
                  X