• Show
Clear All

• The Great American Pastrami Debate.

Well?
    Katz! Without a doubt Katz!
    25.00%
    The 2nd Ave Deli.
    0.00%
    I am a luddite who does not know anything about either of those Delis.
    37.50%
    My uninformed and worthless opinion is that some other Deli has the best Pastrami.
    37.50%
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

You don't even live in New York!
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

But I have eaten at both.

Comment

We have two people here who live in NYC: KH and GePap. What is the point of this thread?

Should I make a Pat's vs. Geno's thread? Oh wait. No one but me is from Philly.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I've met both KH and Gepap as well. They're both great guys to grab a beer with... Or a dozen.

Comment

Are you this boring in real life, Oerdin?

Comment

Depends on how much beer I have drank.

Comment

You're so fake. Look at this:

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                I've met both KH and Gepap as well. They're both great guys to grab a beer with... Or a dozen.

Really? Such a boring cliche response.

And this Pastrami business... what are you trying to show off? What 'hipness' are you trying to show like you're down with some Jewish deli in NYC? How do you live the lifestyle you live? How do you look at yourself in the mirror as a living cliche?

Comment

No, I'm trying to determine if posters here have an intelligent contribution to the great pastrami debate! Just look at the thread title.

Comment

Are you sure luddite is the right word? Do you mean philistine?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And this Pastrami business... what are you trying to show off? What 'hipness' are you trying to show like you're down with some Jewish deli in NYC? How do you live the lifestyle you live? How do you look at yourself in the mirror as a living cliche?
                      I don't think beer is boring. Have you ever had it? Also, I'm sure he can live with the fact that he doesn't spend his whole life within a ten mile radius.

Comment

WHAT IS THE BEST BISTRO TO GET PASTRAMI SAMMICHES AT OERDIN???
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Katz won the travel channel shoot out if it matters.

It's not a bistro though.

Comment

I guess you've never been to Montreal.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

How do you look at yourself in the mirror as a 26 year old virgin.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X