No announcement yet.

Which movie to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'. I especially like the 'Dr. Zaius' song.... wait, that was a Simpsons' episode.

The movie was quite good, but only about 15% action flick. Malfoy has the best line in the movie.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Other: Gay ******s from Outer Space

Comment

Who wouldn't want to watch Gay ******s from Outer Space? It really was a good movie. I actually went to see it at the theaters when I was 16. It was frigging hilarious and the director should have won a god damned award.

About the only black-splotation movie which was better was Blacula.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          Who wouldn't want to watch Gay ******s from Outer Space? It really was a good movie. I actually went to see it at the theaters when I was 16. It was frigging hilarious and the director should have won a god damned award.

About the only black-splotation movie which was better was Blacula.
          My fav blacksploitation movie - Sweet Sweetback Badasssss Song -
          After saving a Black Panther from some racist cops, a black male prostitute goes on the run from "the man" with the help of the ghetto community and some disillusioned Hells Angels.
          Melvin van Peebles blew up a car without a permit & real pot was used during filming. Righteous.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
            All the Twilight movies. The touching story of a young girl choosing between beastiality and necrophilia.
            The rifftrax for these are hilarious.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

My fav blaxploitation is the satire "I'm gonna git you sucka"
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Undercover Brother and Black Dynamite are awesome, as well.

Black Dynamite has the look and feel of a 70's blaxploitation movie.

He fights Richard Nixon! Who is, of course, The Man.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Easy Rider with a young Nicholson.
                  And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

Machete.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

That movie was funnier than I thought it was going to be. And at least there was gratuitous breast shots. I do wonder if they used any body doubles for those scenes though.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        That movie was funnier than I thought it was going to be. And at least there was gratuitous breast shots. I do wonder if they used any body doubles for those scenes though.
                        Gratuitous breast shots ?!?! - this is the (slightly censored) trailer for Sweetback

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rD1OzJVoWY

I decided to link this way. PG18.

Comment

Working...
                        X