X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo useful for something...

That thing is football. Deal with it.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I like ESPN better. Their analysis is better and more user-oriented.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Plus you ever watch their videos? All their 'analysts' come off as arrogant ****s. I'll take ESPN's self-deprecating Matthew Berry and un-assuming, almost nerdy, Christopher Harris and Eric Karabell any Sunday morning.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Some of us like to hear about sports teams not in the Northeast.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          I like ESPN better. Their analysis is better and more user-oriented.
          Who broke the story about the U? Who does the best fantasy football? YAHOO. THATS WHOO.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post

ACK!
            Seriously. **** ESPN.

Comment

ACK!
              Who are these 'some of us' and why does what they want to hear about matter?

Comment

Oh you mean like Cowboys fans and Lakers fans?

Comment

Plus you ever watch their videos? All their 'analysts' come off as arrogant ****s. I'll take ESPN's self-deprecating Matthew Berry and un-assuming, almost nerdy, Christopher Harris and Eric Karabell any Sunday morning.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Specifically, baseball fans of theams other than the Red Sox and Yankees.

They could cut out basketball altogether, I wouldn't care.

NFL coverage is too much Jets, and too much Chris Berman.

ACK!

Comment

Specifically, baseball fans of theams other than the Red Sox and Yankees.
                      You forget the Phillies and Mets. Beyond that though, I'm still not understanding your point.

Comment

Nor will you. Until you leave the area.

ACK!

Comment

This thread is stupid - it's not about football but american handball
                          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

ESPN has Chris Berman, they automatically lose. They should Tony back in the booth for MNF.
                            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

To all the Chris Berman haters... are you aware of the "You're with me, leather" stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X