Evolution in action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evolution in action.

Scientists say that some European house mice have developed resistance to the strongest poisons.

New super mice have emerged which are resistant to most commonly used pesticides and rodent poisons. They're currently busy spreading across Europe but haven't yet made it to the UK though it will only be a matter of time. I for one welcome our new rodent overlords.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Meh. Right now I'm much more concerned about Johnson grass.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Meh
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I blame muslim mice for this
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

As long as they don't become immune to peanut butter, I'm not worried.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

This just proves that all the pollutants and chemicals we unleash upon the environment are actually advancing the evolutionary process.

Comment

Aint no evolutionary process for a cricket bat to the head.
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

do they have added immunity from cats?

Comment

exactly.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                  X