No announcement yet.

What are you having for afternoon tea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you having for afternoon tea?

Now that we have threads for breakfast, lunch and dinner we really need an afternoon tea thread. This is a very important topic so please do not spam this thread.

Do you have afternoon tea?
    What did you have?
    Please share this information with the world.

I will start by saying that I am planning to have a ginger biscuit and wash it down with a coffee. And a ciggie.

Blow off a dead hooker.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

spam

I actually sometimes have Nestea with various breads/pastries/crackers out at the farm, during the afternoon snack break. We aren't gay about it though, we just use plastic cups, so not sure if it counts?

Comment

spam

I actually sometimes have Nestea with various breads/pastries/crackers out at the farm, during the afternoon snack break. We aren't gay about it though, we just use plastic cups, so not sure if it counts?

Comment

Aeson, when you say "spam" do you mean you had tinned beef for afternoon tea?
          Surely you are not intending to "spam" this thread?

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Beer.

And the occasional line of blow off the tits of a live hooker.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
              X